The Independent Colleges of Washington (ICW) Business Affiliate Program is designed to create affiliations between ICW and businesses wishing to promote their products and services to the 10 independent colleges and universities in Washington.
Acceptance into the Business Affiliate program requires the following:
- Proper completion of the Business Affiliate application form, or direct approval from ICW President and CEO
- Affirmation from at least two ICW member colleges that the applicant is successfully doing business within the State’s private higher education community
- Commitment from an authorized representative of the applying business that the business will endeavor to support Washington private higher education
- Three year commitment of $1,100 per year
- Approval from ICW’s President and CEO
Upon Acceptance as an ICW Business Affiliate, the new Affiliate will be:
- Introduced to the ICW campuses via an email announcement which will include a short description of the product(s) and/or service(s) the Affiliate provides and contact information
- Included in the Affiliate section of the ICW website, which is directed toward purchasing decision makers on the ICW member campuses. The section will contain a brief description of the Affiliate’s products and services and links to its website and email.
- Biannual published list and report to the ICW Board of Directors, including the 10 college and university presidents
Inaugural Business Affiliates
Aon is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
More information coming soon!
Check back soon to learn more about these exemplary partners.